A Chicago-based vocalist, bassist, actress, and Top 9 contestant on The Voice (season 20).
Logo DesignWeb DesignGraphic DesignContent StrategyPhotoshootsEP ArtworkEvent Recap VideosEP Release PartyShow Booking
Pia Renee was an American Idol contestant in 2007, whose televised audition landed her in Hollywood. After releasing 2 EPs and taking just a short hiatus from music, she decided to come back strong with a new brand identity that included a logo design and a web design. Equipped with beautiful professional photos, we were able to create an online presence that fully represented her as an artist.
In addition, we were able to develop social media content and printed marketing material, produce multiple promotional and contest submission videos, host her EP listening session, and booked her to perform her EP live for the first time at a prominent Chicago venue.
- Designed a logo that represented her as an artist and a musician that she still uses today.
- Coordinated and directed multiple photoshoots, including one that was used for her debut EP, The Return.
- Collaborated with our web team to design a website that included music, video and social integration.
- Designed marketing materials that included social media images for upcoming gigs, business cards, flyers, music artwork, and merch.
- Designed the front/back cover and CD for her EP, The Return
- Hosted her listening party and booked a performance at The Wire in Chicagoland.
- Coordinated multiple event recap videos.
- Coached her personally on being an artist in the entertainment industry.
- An authentic brand and online identity that captured her essence..
- A more confident and motivated recording artist who’s ready to kick up the momentum in her music career.
- Opened for Lalah Hathaway and became a brand ambassador for Fashion Fair Cosmetics.
- Top 9 contestant on The Voice (Season 20, Team John Legend)
- Appeared in multiple TV Shows such as Empire, Chicago P.D., and others.
“Working with Patrice in this brief period of time has been so awesome and such a breath of fresh air in my life and artistry. She’s helped relight the fire of my zeal that I’ve learned must be meshes of knowledge and the execution of a good plan. I value quality and lasting relationships. I’m so glad our paths crossed.”