PARIS THE SPITTA
A lyrical and thought-provoking hip hop artist from Chicago, IL.
Press Release & BioWeb DesignCreative DirectionContent StrategyPublishing Admin
Paris the Spitta is a lyrical hip hop artist in Chicago and former student/graduate of SAE Institute, where Patrice taught for 3 years. After leaving the Navy and a short musical hiatus, Paris reached out to us to help solidify his brand and officially re-launch his music career.
Paris was also the first artist signed to our label division, where we offered him on-going label services including distribution and publishing admin.
- Registered his domain name and designed his website with video, social and music integration.
- Wrote his official bio and multiple press releases.
- Consulted on his Digital and Content Marketing Strategy for several releases.
- Sent over 1oo press pitches to various media outlets for coverage.
- Contacted multiple people for potential strategic partnerships to elevate his brand, such as publicists, non-profits, and other relevant brands.
- A cohesive online presence and functional website to self-host music for download or purchase.
- Marketing strategy for his music video to his debut single that resulted in 13K YouTube views, 43K Facebook views, 1.2K Apple Music plays, and +5K Instagram followers
- Under our guidance, Paris averaged 30k views on his Instagram videos
“I told Patrice that I couldn’t pursue my music career, the RIGHT WAY, without her. I’m glad she agreed to work with me. Everyone has been telling me how much my brand, content, and music has improved. I tell ‘em, this is what happens when you have the right people on your team. Shout out to Patrice. #Grateful”
PARIS THE SPITTA