Developed the online presence of Solange & Beyoncé’s dad / former manager, record label owner, author and speaker.
Logo DesignWeb Design w/ e-commerce functionalityBook Cover DesignContent StrategyContent DesignSocial Media Setup + Management
Mathew Knowles is the founder of Music World Entertainment, and is responsible for the success of Destiny’s Child, which catapulted the careers of his daughters, Beyoncé and Solange. He is also a #1 Best Selling Author of the book The DNA of Achievers and a professor at Texas Southern University where he teaches Entrepreneurship and the Music Business.
After having success developing and managing the online presence of his group, BLUSH, Dr. Knowles requested that Patrice and the Bassline team do the same for him and his personal brand. Our work is still very much used today.
In addition to overseeing the development of his personal brand identity, we created and managed his social media presence.
- Facilitated the design of his official website, updated content, and monitor Google Analytics for traffic data
- Developed and oversaw the day-to-day operation of the content marketing and social media strategy to build brand awareness for Mr. Knowles’ books, appearances and speaking engagements
- Wrote copy and curated social media content for scheduling and posting, which grew his following by 75% each month for the first year.
- Analyzed data and human behavior to create and monitor social media advertising campaigns
- Developed book cover designs, content marketing and social media strategies with the book publishing team
- Designed/edited promotional social media content (graphics & video) as needed
- A new logo and brand identity that resonated with his intended audience.
- A website that served as his official online hub that lists his upcoming speaking engagements, and books available for purchase.
- Book cover design for Racism for the Eyes of a Child (best seller), and The Emancipation of Slaves Through Music.
- An established and verified social media presence with a consistent stream of content that grew his following by 75% each month for the first year.
- Viral posts covered by Essence, Entertainment Tonight, Wendy, The Shade Room, TMZ, BBC, and other major media outlets (international included).
“It’s been an absolute pleasure working with Patrice and her integrity is commendable. Patrice’s professionalism, work, and willingness to help is the best I’ve seen in my 20+ years in business. I highly recommend her to take your brand to the next level. You guys did a great job, Patrice! I love how you work!”