One of the most underrated Producer / DJ in Chicago.
Brand DevelopmentLogo DesignWeb DesignContent StrategyEvent Booking
DJ T-RELL is a Producers/DJs from Chicago and son of the legendary DJ Phantom, who introduced him to the turntables at an early age. He has served as the official DJ for Phor of VH1’s Black Ink Chicago, appeared in multiple music videos by mainstream artists, and has appeared on several mainstream radio stations in the city.
T-RELL came to us in need of help with solidifying his brand. Not a fan of industry politics, he wanted to make his mark by focusing on creating great music and making the crowd move.
- Registered his domain name and designed his website with video, social, music, and email marketing integration.
- Designed a logo that was authentic to his brand, versatile yet visually appealing for merch
- Wrote his bio and directed both a video and photoshoot
- Offered content strategy consulting to increase his online engagement and visibility
- Created a cohesive online presence to strengthen his DJ/Producer brand
- A functional website that is consistent with his overall brand and serve as a way to self-release music and DJ mixes.
- Booked as a guest DJ at a major Chicago festival
- Hosted his workshop at SAE Institute, a prominent audio engineering school in Chicago
- Secured a paid-residency at a popular nightclub in the Chicagoland area (5 nights/week)
“Patrice was introduced to me by an artist I was working with. After being in the Chicago music industry (including time spent on mainstream radio) for over 20 years, Patrice has been the most professional person I’ve worked with by far. She came in and organized my entire business and developed strategies to help me release new music. I look forward to growing my business as a DJ, Producer and brand, with Patrice.”