KEN THE MESSENGER
MANAGEMENT | PUBLISHING ADMIN
Ken the Messenger is an inspirational songwriter and hip hop artist that makes impactful “life music”. At the intersection of Life and Christianity, he wants to spread the word that you don’t have to be “perfect” to be a Christian; it’s okay to be authentically you and still have faith in God.
Ken delivers his message with a modern, upbeat vibe and high energy performance, blended perfectly with elements from his church upbringing. Ken has performed over 50 shows (Chicago, Atlanta, Nashville, Las Vegas, and Indiana), including Sofar Sounds Chicago where he received a standing ovation and was asked to return. He’s opened for Tasha Page-Lockhart, The Walls Group, Anthony Brown and Group TherAPy, Nia Allen, and 8x Stellar Award Winner and BET’s Sunday Best Judge, Jonathan McReynolds. He also served on Jonathan’s management team in Chicago for 2 years.
“Don’t let Ken’s religious upbringing fool you. He knows how to turn up and gets the audience to join him.” – Patrice
- Say Less Ken The Messenger 3:18
- Add It Up Ken The Messenger 3:38
- Blessed Ken The Messenger 3:24
- Faith Moves (extended version) Ken The Messenger 3:52
- All God Ken The Messenger 2:55
- My God is Dope Ken The Messenger 4:14
- Saved & Lit Ken The Messenger 3:48