Here at The Bassline Group, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide real insight on Branding, Marketing and Development. We have worked with a wide variety of clients in the areas of Brand Development, Creative Direction, Project Management, Social Media, and Strategy, all while coaching and consulting along the way.
We don’t brag much or “dance all in the video” (we focus on the work and let it speak), but what we will say is that each client of ours has leveled up in some capacity after working with us.
“Working with Patrice in this brief period of time has been so awesome and such a breath of fresh air in my life and artistry. She’s helped relight the fire of my zeal that I’ve learned must be meshes of knowledge and the execution of a good plan. I value quality and lasting relationships. I’m so glad our paths crossed. She effectively supplemented my professional shortcomings, which has caused my brand to grow and thrive exponentially. To say that my experience has been positive would be an understatement”
–Pia Renee, recording artist
“I met Patrice through a mutual colleague and we hit it off right away. Having someone with her amount of passion, hustle and marketing savvy has been a major turning point in my career. Her communication style is straightforward and clear without being brash and she is always pushing me to be the best artist I can be. In just a short amount of time I have increased my social media followers, gained clarity about my target audience and feel more confident about my career than I have in years.”
–Corina Seligman, recording artist
(click + to learn more)
Schedule a consulting session with Patrice where you will gain clarity on your strengths, leverage your weaknesses, and identify all opportunities that you could capitalize on to achieve your goals. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Personal & Professional
- Brand Image
- Brand & Marketing Strategy
- Rollout Strategy
- Public Relations
- Social Media, Digital Marketing, Social Ads
- Content Marketing
- Business Development & Strategic Partnerships
- Publishing & Copyrights
- Schedule a chat session for us to get acquainted to determine if we’re a great fit for each other. We will recommend services at the end of the chat.
Rate: No Cost (20-minutes by phone)
$100 (45-minutes on-site, Chicagoland area only)
- Musicians/Artists or their team (managers, consultants, songwriters, producers, bands, etc.)
Rate: $175 (90-minutes)
Monthly retainer is also available for $500 (3-month minimum, up to 4-sessions/month)
- Music Companies (record labels, artist management companies, publishing companies, entertainment companies, etc.)
Rate: $275 (90-minutes)
Monthly retainer is available at a discount based on need. (3-month minimum)
+ PUBLISHING SETUP
Did you know that you could collect a royalty every time you perform or when your song is played publicly? Stop leaving money on the table. Make sure your music is properly registered and performances are recorded.
Our publishing setup service includes:
- Drafting split sheets for all of your songs
- Creating an account with your preferred PRO (Performance Rights Organization)
- Registering your music with your PRO
- Recording your performances with your PRO
- Assisting you with copyrighting your intellectual property with copyright.gov
SETUP RATES: varies. contact us for a quote.
Need a custom package to fit your need? Contact us for a quote.