Client » Pia Renee
Pia Renee is a Chicago-based vocalist and bassist, who appeared on American Idol in 2007. After releasing 2 EPs and taking just a short hiatus from music, she decided to come back strong with a new brand identity.
Our team provided her with a logo design, web design, photography, videography, event coordination, EP artwork, and social media consulting.
- Pia’s core audience is African-American women between the ages of 29-50.
- Her mission is to empower women and uplift the urban communities, especially Chicago.
- We conducted extensive research on her journey in life and music.
- Developed a logo concept that was symbolic, yet appealing to her audience.
- Crafted 2 web designs that were utilized pre and post EP launch, and social media banner designs.
- Developed a marketing and social media strategy that was consistent with her brand identity and goals, which includes the natural hair community.
- Coordinated 3 photoshoots and 2 video shoots for marketing and social media purposes.
- Produced her listening party for her latest release, The Return EP.
- A brand identity that resonates with her core audience and a powerful representation of her purpose and mission.
- Social media engagement increased by 30%.
- A sold out listening party.
- T-shirts & CDs were designed, produced, and sold at her listening party, which generated approximately $750 in sales.
- Show bookings are currently being coordinated and scheduled.
“Working with Patrice in this brief period of time has been so awesome and such a breath of fresh air in my life and artistry. She’s helped relight the fire of my zeal that I’ve learned must be meshes of knowledge and the execution of a good plan. I value quality and lasting relationships. I’m so glad our paths crossed.”